1. Please maintain the cleanliness of the site
and comply with the Health & Safety regulations for Diyar Al Muharraq.
2. The owner will be held fully responsible if
any work done lead to any damages within or surrounding the plot/villa, which
might cancel the DLP (Defect Liability Period), in the specified area or for
the whole villa, if it is still valid. The condition will be subject to Diyar
Al Muharraq’s consultant review.
3. In the case of storing any building materials outside
the villa boundaries, please provide a polythene sheet underneath the materials
and don’t occupy public roads, and remove it immediately once the permission
expired or if asked to do so by Technical Interface Office (TIO).
4. For any works requiring temporary occupation
of public roads, please apply at TIO to get the required permit.
5. Install all AC units in their designated
spaces on the lower roof only and not on villas elevations.
6. For landscape permits, please do not block the
back yard or any open space including shafts with non-permeable materials.
Please make sure to use permeable materials like interlock, and artificial or natural grass on 50% of the garden area to allow rain water
drainage. Please allow the Finished Floor Level of backyard to be 8 cm lower
than the Villa Floor Level.
7. Do not block any water/drainage pipes, man
holes or any soak pits that are located within the villa or in the open shaft.
its prohibited to discharge rain water in manholes. Locating the services and reviewing
of related villa drawings before commencing work on site is solely the
responsibility of the plot owner, the consultant and the contractor working on
8. For villa porch glass installation, please
comply with TIO specifications for the glass to be transparent, non-tinted, nor
colored or textured.
9. For Main gate privacy cover sheet installation, please comply with TIO’s specifications
for the cover sheet to be plain, colorless or brown color.
10. For Garage, ground floor water tank room, and
balcony shading on first floor (for AL Noor & Al Sherooq neighborhoods only),
please comply with materials/samples, heights, location and colors permitted by
TIO & maintain the villa’s original Architectural design.
11. For exterior CCTV cameras installation, please comply with TIO guidelines for all wires/conduits to
be concealed and painted with the villa’s original paint color, don’t
install CCTV cameras towards adjacent villas to ensure neighbor’s privacy and
maintain CCTV cameras on regular basis.
12. For shading installation on ground floor and
roof, please comply with TIO regulations, permitted
materials, heights, location and shading colors.
13. For Sale/Rent advertisement boards, please
comply with TIO specifications for colors, materials & sizes (plastic or
wooden white board with red text (100 cm long x 80 cm wide), and carry out
regular maintenance of boards & remove if not maintained properly.
14. Don’t alter the villa’s architectural façades by:
fixing tiles/stones on external walls, changing location or color of window, frames,
main doors, boundary walls or balconies elevations.
15. Don’t close the garage side overlooking the
garden nor the shafts or shade the full garden.
16. For Swimming pools & Jacuzzis, a setback
of at least one meter around the swimming pool from all sides must be
17. For external wall painting, proposals must be
submitted to TIO for review and approval.
18. For raising villa boundary walls,
proposals must be submitted to TIO for review and approval.
19. Don’t install shading devices or furniture
outside villa boundaries nor hang clothes exposed on windows or on balconies,
and don’t build animal cages in garden or roof.
20. Don’t park boats or Jet skis on roads or
21. Don’t use the villa for any nonresidential
purposes such as commercial or retail.
22. Don’t add, plant, fence, or pave any public
areas outside villa boundaries.
23. Don’t alter any public adjacent curbs to the
24. Please don’t disturb your neighbor’s
boundaries by installing shading devices, fountains…etc., keep the mentioned
work within your plot boundaries, and refrain from working outside working
25. Please adhere with the work mentioned in this permission
and the attached drawings. For any additional work please contact the Technical
Interface Office before commencing work on site.
26. To renew the permission a post Inspection will
be required and an appointment will be assigned
to you. Please contact TIO at 77556600
27. Refunding the security deposit will only be
allowed once the post inspection is approved. Please contact TIO at 77556600
28. Please note that refunding the security
deposit from Technical Interface office after work completion of the mentioned
work does not release the owner and his hired consultant and contractor from
the full responsibly to the work done on site.